Following the announcement by the Prime Minister and the publication of the Government’s PLAN B guidance & protocols on Monday 13th December, Covid procedures in place for attendance for our January and future fixtures until further notice are:
- As a condition of entry, all attendees aged 18 years and over may be asked to provide a valid COVID PASS or COVID Vaccination Certificate in order to gain entry, to any race fixture with a crowd of in excess of 4,000*. Anyone who does not have the relevant documentation and/or vaccination, will need to provide the results of a negative Covid Test instead. Full information on how to apply for your NHS Covid Pass and/or how to record the results of a Lateral Flow Test can be found HERE.
- NHS Covid-19 QR codes are available at all entrances and we would encourage people to check in using the NHS Covid-19 APP as they arrive.
- Whilst we would encourage the use of face-coverings whenever possible, Racegoers are not expected to wear them in outdoor areas, and they are also not required to be worn in any of our indoor bars, cafes, restaurants, and hospitality areas where food and/or drink is being consumed. However, we request that you please wear a face-covering (unless exempt) when moving between communal indoor areas (eg. corridors, entry foyers, toilets, lifts, stairwells etc), as this is a government-mandated requirement. Please ensure that you have a suitable face-covering with you on the day. This applies to everyone attending aged 11yrs and over.
- Social-distancing is not a requirement at this time, but we do request that you respect the personal space of others whenever possible.
- We would encourage everyone to consider taking an LFT prior to attending. Anyone who subsequently cannot attend due to receiving a postive Covid result will be provided with a full refund.
- Should a racegoer attending a meeting subsequently test positive for Covid-19, the venue will be issued with a recommendation notice to be tested. We will contact all who have pre-booked and place a notice on our website encouraging all to take a test as soon as possible.
Our full TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY are available here.
*The majority of our fixtures between January and June are not expected to exceed 4,000 and therefore proof of vaccination and/or negative Lateral Flow Tests will not be required. We will indicate on the fixture page if we anticipate that Covid passes may be a requirement of entry. However, we suggest that everyone has the relevant vaccination documentation and/or LFT kits available in advance of every fixture, should things change. We will update the website with the necessary entry requirements 72hrs prior to the raceday.