From October 2022, Bookmakers Marketing Fees and Daily Admission should be purchased in advance, following the instructions below:
- Please ensure you purchase your Marketing Fee before attempting to purchase your Bookmaker/Clerk admission(s).
- When you are ready to pay your Marketing Fee online, you will be prompted to create an ‘Account’ within our e-commerce site, using a valid email address and creating a password. It would be helpful if you could update this area with your full company details and contact information. Please remember your account credentials as you will need them in order to book your raceday admissions going forward. Our website does not retain any of your payment card details. Payments are processed securely through our payment processing provider ‘Stripe’.
- CLICK HERE to purchase your Marketing Fee.
- Once you have purchased your Marketing Fee, you will be able to purchase your Bookmaker/Clerks admission.
- CLICK HERE to purchase Bookmaker/Clerks admission, please note that you will need to be logged in to your account within the Wetherby E-Commerce site in order to complete the purchase.
- Bookmaker admissions will be available to purchase online until 11.00am on the morning of racing, or 3.00pm for evening meetings.
- E-Tickets must be presented upon arrival at the designated Bookmaker entry point, where they will be scanned and verified.
- Stewards will not permit entry without a valid E-ticket.
For any queries or enquiries, please call the office on 01937 582035.
Thank you for your co-operation.