WE'RE GOOD TO GO! ARE YOU?
In order to safely admit spectators back to Wetherby Racecourse we are reliant on a certain level of responsibility being placed on individual attendees and therefore request, that for your safety and the safety of others, you agree to adhere to the Spectator Code of Conduct at all times:
- This racecourse is currently within Tier 2. Please ensure you follow the latest government guidance regarding the mixing of household groups, support & social bubbles in this Tier.
- Where possible, please travel to the racecourse in private transport and adhere to admission timings as detailed on your ticket.
- Do not travel to the racecourse if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, have been requested to self-isolate OR if you live in a Tier 3 post code, as entry will be denied.
- Observe social distancing protocols at all times, in all areas of the Racecourse.
- Observe the rules regarding the wearing of face coverings at the Racecourse, which will be displayed on the website and on signage in all areas of the Racecourse. Please note that these rules may be different from those in your local area.
- Observe the rules, where instructed, regarding being seated when eating and drinking.
- Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse, and be aware, we may take your temperature.
- Be aware, that you may be asked to provide Photo ID on entry. Please ensure you have some form of photographic personal identification with you on the day.
- We request that attendees check into the Racecourse using the NHS Track & Trace app using the QR codes provided.
- Please use only the designated smoking areas on-course for cigarettes and e-cigarettes.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Do not remove hand sanitizer or other personal hygiene products from their locations.
- Do not congregate in specific areas of the racecourse (for example, along the rail or by the Winning Post).
- Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways etc are clear before you walk through.
- Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people not in your social bubble.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Do not try to access areas of the racecourse apart the area detailed on your ticket.
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines also.
Any breaches of this code will be treated extremely seriously and may result in sanctions, including expulsion, bans or reporting to the Police.
Please be reminded that everyone has a responsibility to ensure that events run safely and are permitted to continue. We thank you in advance for your support and co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe!